Thursday 16 June 2011

Here I Go....

So.... here I am, new to this blogging lark and about to venture into the unknown....For the last few weeks my head has been full of funny little things that have happened recently and with a smug little chuckle to myself I have made a mental note to keep them for my incredibly amusing blog...they have however since left the tiny part of my brain that continues to work despite my children doing their level best to erase any trace of its existence! So I will settle for a blog with amusing inserts when my brain is able to retain more information than which direction I need to head in order to collect the children from school!

I infrequently update my  facebook status (is that a swear in blogging terms??) but one of my last posts was to ask opinions on whether I should start a blog..the answer was Yes. Flattering. I usually post various little anecdotes about my 3 very comical and momumentally challenging young brood, whom endeavour to make me laugh whilst on the verge of frustrated tears for the majority of the day. I figured that regardless of who reads my blog I can create some kind of diary of the funny things they do and say whilst collecting copious amounts of ammunition to embarrass them with once they reach their cringly awkward teenage years. Cruel or clever?

My first born Tallulah aged 6. Sensitive, Beautiful, at times highly strung, mature for her age and a fantastic older sister and leader of all games and imaginary play.



Chester my middle baby aged 4. A challenge all by himself. Full of stories, some true some not so much. Lively. Characterful .Sensitive but sometimes not so much. Incredibly loving.



Felix my last baby. Fiery Redhead. Fidgety. Loud. Hilarious. A mini version of my husband in most ways and I am not exaggerating!


So as you can see with my little party my hands are fuller than I had ever imagined...I'm not complaining mind you, well maybe momentarily but that is only because as I write this the forementioned are currently causing all manner of mess and mayhem in the family room...and that includes my husband!
Now he is a blogsworth all by himself!

So please feel free to stop by and have a read of any musings as and when I write them, I'd be grateful for any wise words..goodness knows I could surely do with them!


1 comment: